In The Service of the Lord Since 1849
White Stone United Methodist Church has roots going all the way back to the early 1800's.
The present sanctuary was built in 1873 and at the dedication of the church, one of the greatest revivals in the church's history took place.
In 1935 a fund of $28.00 was established for the perpetual care of the cemetery under the direction of Linda Treakle.
Ground was broken in 1956 for the first educational Building and in 1990 ground was broken for the second new educational building.
An elevator was installed in 1997 making it quite easy to reach the sanctuary.
Mission work has always been a key role in the life of the church. The church has a thrift store in White Stone and the proceeds from the store goes to mission work.
The history of White Stone United Methodist Church continues.
Please consider becoming a part of a church where we have, Open Hearts, Open Minds, Open Doors, The People of the United Methodist Church.